Simon Bills Blog - To view this header please ensure you have Flash installed.

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Easter Well Spent

IN just 15 hours I'll be climbing aboard a giant cigar and flying to the other side of the world. Unlike most people I like nothing more than a good long haul flight, 24 hours of sitting in a comfy seat with a host of entertainment options available and someone who brings you food and drink and when you press a button - I don't see what the problem is? It's also a good time of forced relaxation, where you have no option but to sit there and take stock of life.

However, the forced relaxation this time round will have somewhat less impact than usual due to the fact that the 4 day Easter break was spent doing exactly that - relaxing. Besides a brief trip to the supermarket on Good Friday I didn't leave the flat until I left for work this Tuesday morning. I know what you're thinking, didn't you go crazy? How did you pass the time? This is how.



Oh, and here's an excerpt from my e-ticket for my return flight from London to Sydney

YOUR AIRLINE RECEIPT:
FARE: GBP 15.00
CHARGES/TAXES: GBP 364.20
TOTAL : GBP 379.20



0 comments: