Simon Bills Blog - To view this header please ensure you have Flash installed.

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Barbados revisited in a new and improved way

In typical simonbills.com fashion I'm breaking convention yet again, 2 blogs in 2 days if you don't mind. Yep.

So, this evening I spent a bit of time playing round in Lightroom setting up some presets to automate the export of photos in a blog friendly manner, I think this new way of presenting the images looks a bit classier. I'm all about automating things and creating shortcuts when it comes to life (not the type of shortcuts that involve buying cheap fire extinguishers and never testing them, I'm talking about the good kind of shortcut), so I'd rather spend 2 hours setting something up and saving 5 minutes 100 times over the next year. What better way to check out how these new shots look on the blog than to put them on the blog? So, enjoy, here are a few more shots from Barbados last month.













Thoughts?



0 comments: