Simon Bills Blog - To view this header please ensure you have Flash installed.

Friday 13 November 2009

Hecticity

Hecticity - look it up, it's a word. And if wasn't 20 seconds ago then it is now (welcome anyone who found this page by googling hecticity, I like your style). This word basically sums up my life at the moment, ie, my life is a state of high hecticity.

Far be it from me to make excuses, but my tardiness in updating my blog is due to the aforementioned condition. Just a quick summary of my last few weeks starting as far back as my memory will go:
Thursday: Rigorous sporting contest followed by birthday drinks and the last train home
Friday: Welcome night in, tasty dinner followed by my favourite movie of all time on the couch, The Big Lewbowski. (okay, so this isn't making my life sound tooooo hectic)
Saturday: Trip on the London Eye (stay tuned for this blog, some KILLER shots even if I do say so myself) and walking round London followed by a trip to Essex for dinner and a sleep over
Sunday: Trip back from Essex followed by drinks, karaoke and a very late dinner with friends
Monday: Finished the last of my wedding photo editing, homecooked meal and a sensational bottle of Italian wine that needed to be drunk
Tuesday: Something so hectic I can't even remember it 3 days later
Wednesday: Dinner and drinks with friends at a fantastic restaurant on the Thames (followed by nightmares of being attacked by restless farm animals after eating so much steak)
Thursday: Sleeping Beauty ballet at the Royal Opera House - apparently it's cool for Prime Charming to kiss unconcious girls, but suddently it becomes a police matter when I try it at a party?
Friday (today): Rogue wine club (mmmmmmmm)
Saturday: Leaving party dinner and drinks
Sunday: Pub lunch followed by photo taking round London and possibly karaoke again?
Monday: Dinner some place nice
Tuesday: Emotional airport farewell and REST

On top of that I've actaully been fronting up to my day job as well, so as you can see I've had precious little opportunity to blog it up, and it'll probably be a little while before the next installment.

What I'm trying to say is stay tuned, I've not forgotten about you, I still love you, my weekly updates will resume once my life returns to a normal level of hecticity.

Simon


0 comments: